Birthday Brunch for the Birthday Girl and Baby

I promised baby shower pictures next, didn't I?  Well, let's stick with the chronological order here and talk about what happened that Saturday before the shower. Then, maybe, we'll get to some shower pictures.  Tomorrow.

(Hey, I'm a mom.  I know delay tactics.)

Saturday morning, early, Johanna, niece Maggie, and I went to the church to set up for the shower.  We rearranged furniture, set out dishes, frosted cupcakes, and I don't know what all.

At 11(-ish) we dashed out the door to drive to Cranberry for Katie's birthday brunch.


Katie turned 32 years and Baby Donaldson turned 32 weeks.  

(There might possibly maybe be some Aunt Worship going on for my elder daughter.  Ya think?) 


We convened at Perkins and had a lovely time.


Here's the whole crew (and me behind the camera).

Happy birthday!


Hard to believe it's been 32 years since I was called out of class to take a phone call from my dad, telling me I had a little sister.

Ooh, I'm a little misty.  Love that girl.


I love this picture of my mom and brother.  He knows how to make her laugh.


This cutie tried on Grandpa's cap.  Sorry, Dad; it looks way cuter on her.  

Next time: shower pictures.  Really.  

Comments

Popular Posts