Chaotic Gardener

As you might guess, I am not a "Constant Gardener" who insists on neat and orderly rows of vegetation. 

I thrive on the chaos theory.

 I love planting a bunch of stuff and waiting to see what comes up where. 

This year, I planted cantalope, watermelon and pumpkin beside the garage.  But not necessarily in that order.  I don't really know what I put where.
 So now we're watching all of these vines grow and blossom and guessing what each of them is.  It's like a lovely vegetable mystery.

 What's this?  We don't know, but isn't it pretty?  And I love the little curly-q vines that grow beside the blossoms.  So cute. 
This is my jungle of tomato plants.  Who knows what kinds are in there?! 

It is a mystery waiting to be revealed by time, sunshine and rain. 

Chaotic gardening is a niche just waiting to be filled on those gardening channels.  You know that, right? 

Comments

Popular Posts