Reindeer Games

These days with kids home can be rather long, so I thought we'd make some of these cute little reindeer.

Here are our ingredients:
And the results.
Of course, the boys had to get "creative" and make cyclops reindeer and two-nosed reindeer.

Or combine the idea into something like this:
Even when taking the more traditional approach, the reindeer sometimes came out as merely deranged.

Or downright creepy.

Doesn't this say something profound about humanity, its infinite variety and how it takes all kinds?
Or maybe we should just stick with "It's a yummy snack and a good excuse to eat chocolate, marshmallows and pretzels."

Comments

  1. I wonder what it says about me that I prefer the deranged ones?

    they are adorable.

    have a wonderful and joyful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with everyone home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts